Our approach during the design phase was to craft an experience that would engage the individual user, yet be fully functional to fill the needs of a multi-user base.
To improve the design, we increased the amount of imagery on the site to make it more appealing visually and less text-overwhelming. We amped up the colors & typography to better represent the bold Quinn Emanuel brand and increased the font size on the site, making text easier to read.
Some 532 page designs later, we were ready for development in Umbraco. The development and integration phase for this project was where a lot of the heavy lifting happened. It was exciting to see the product that we had spent so much time researching, planning, and designing come to life in the browser.
Since the site had been well-planned and strategized from the beginning, we didn’t encounter any “uh-oh” moments that would have required us to make major changes to the designs during development. Despite the redesigned site containing massive amounts of data, copy and images, our developers optimized everything so that page load times weren’t affected. We understand that attention to little details like these that have the ability to take a finished site from “good” to “wow”!